Poster Session - Walkway of Discovery provided a unique opportunity for Scientists and Researchers to share their Innovations and Research in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology With Industry, Research Institutes and Venture Capitalists. The quality of the papers presented during the event were well appreciated not only by the Evaluation Committee but the visiting Senior Scientists Fraternity as well. The prime goal of this Session was to showcase research initiatives to leading Investors, Scientists and Heads of Research and Development Organisations.
Poster Presentations to be held during Bengaluru INDIA NANO 2017 will be aimed at generating new breakthrough ideas in Nanotechnology and helping put these ideas into practice through interaction of poster presenters with distinguished visitors from industry, research organizations and the investment community seeking cutting edge innovations, solutions and collaborations.
Poster Session at Bengaluru INDIA NANO 2017 invites applications from young researchers, scientists and technocrats to share their innovations and research projects through Posters.
- Opportunity to present a poster of your research work to an audience of over 1000 industry professionals & catch their attention. These distinguished visitors are actively seeking cutting edge innovations, solutions and collaborations. The Poster presenter will also have an opportunity to interact with these delegates and visitors.
- Opportunity to meet and discuss your ideas and results with top-notch venture capital firms for possible commercialization.
- The payment (Registration Fee) should be made in Indian rupees (Rs.2500/- plus service tax as applicable) for an Indian Poster delegate and USD 55 plus service tax as applicable for an International poster delegate.
- On registering at a special rate of Rs.2500/- plus service tax as applicable per head, both Poster Author & Accompanying Co-author are entitled to attend Bengaluru INDIA NANO 2017 Conference, Exhibition and Inaugural Function. Note: The Special discounted rate is applicable only for Students. Research & Scientists wishing to attend all the activities in Bengaluru INDIA NANO 2017 may kindly register as a delegate.
- Students are not entitled to attend Networking dinner.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- The contents of selected posters will be printed in the Bengaluru INDIA NANO 2017 Poster Document by way of abstracts, which will be distributed to all the delegates of Bengaluru INDIA NANO 2017.
- Poster Walkway of Discovery offers an Opportunity for recognition within & outside the scientific community and to win prizes for Best Posters.
- Guidelines for Submitting Poster Papers to "WALKWAY OF DISCOVERY":
- Topics should be related to academic research or a potential new product or process, which could potentially provide solutions to, or tackle, unanswered needs in nanotechnology.
- Poster abstracts should outline the issue the R&D effort intends to address and, if applicable, identify potential commercial possibilities.
- Posters with a predominant ' Innovation' component will be given preference.
- Prospective participants, who have submitted their Poster papers last year which were not accepted, need not submit the same paper again unless substantial additional research has been done.
- Posters should be of original research. Please do not send general articles based on literature survey.
- Applicants should submit a Poster Application Form within the deadline of 20th October, 2017 for consideration.
- An Advisory Committee of eminent professionals will evaluate the posters submitted and advise the organizers about their acceptance/rejection. Organizers have no responsibility to convey to the authors about the rejections or reasons for the same.
- All information should be submitted in its final, edited print-ready format as this information will be used for printing. Bengaluru INDIA NANO 2017 is not responsible for content or editing of submitted information.
- Abstract should be composed on a computer using MSWord in Arial font.
- The Title should be 14pt (bold) font. Rest of the matter should be 12pt font.
- The name of the author presenting the paper should be underlined.
- The sub sector of Nanotechnology under which contents of the paper fall has to be mentioned (eg : Food & Agriculture, healthcare Nano, industrial Nanotec etc.)
- The affiliation/names of institutions of the authors should be given just below the names of the authors.
- The text of the abstract typed should not exceed one page.
- The abstract should include brief objectives of the work. The results should be presented along with the necessary brief interpretation. The abstract needs to be concluded with an inference on the outcome of the study.
- A soft copy of one page abstract in MS Word format, CV of lead author & the poster Application form should be emailed to Ms. Prabha at firstname.lastname@example.org (or) duly fill out the online submission form and submit it before the last submission date.
- Acceptance for presentation is subject to review by the technical committee. Prior acceptance by this committee is a pre-requisite for presentation in the Poster.
- The selected members would have to make their own arrangements for travel & stay for participating in the poster.
- The participants must ensure that at least one of the members is available near their presented poster between 09-30 hrs and 17-00 hrs
- The aspirants are encouraged to send their abstracts through their respective institutions, though it is not obligatory.
- Contact details of lead Author & Author presenting the Poster should be provided.
Poster Display Specifications
- Posters will have to be affixed to a display board either with soft pins or double sided tape.
- The Poster Presenter will have to prepare the Poster to comfortably fit the allotted space of 3 feet by 3 feet.
- We suggest that it would be ideal to use space at eye level optimally.
- Your poster must be able to fit in the allotted space.
- Please allow for a one-inch border on all four sides for a distinctive appearance and to avoid merging with other posters.
- Use of tables, graphs, diagrams, photos etc is welcome and will add to the clarity and aesthetic appeal of the poster.
- Please ensure that all the text matter is not less than 24 font size.
- Kindly put in the contact details at the bottom right side of the Poster
A technical committee will review abstracts received and select presentations for display at Bengaluru INDIA NANO 2017. Applicants will receive official notice of acceptance via e-mail. Once the official notice is dispatched the selected presenter has to acknowledge the receipt of the communication and confirm his/her participation. Bengaluru INDIA NANO 2017reserves the right to review and approve or reject any application to present a poster at the Bengaluru INDIA NANO 2017
A team of senior Nanotech professionals will evaluate the displayed posters and recommend some of the best for awards/merit certificates.
NOTE: As all accepted abstracts and presentations would be published and be publicly accessible, we suggest that you take care not to unduly expose confidential information in your own interes.
Ms. Prabha Sharon
Bengaluru INDIA NANO